If you want to be part of a groundbreaking new brand which will take Yoga and fitness into a whole new era, this is the place for you! If your passion is for people and healthy living, we invite you to join our dynamic and spirited family at one of the world’s leading international health and fitness companies.
If you want more than just a job then we want to hear from you!
mYoga is the first mega yoga club in Asia that offers both yoga and energy classes under one roof. With more than 50 different types of classes, we are a yoga club designed with you in mind . We are looking for people with a passion for healthy living to join our dynamic and spirited team of professionals. If you're looking for an opportunity to incorporate your personal health, wellness, and fitness values into your professional life, work with us and change a life. Maybe even your own.
Member Service Officer
- Conduct checking-in of members and welcoming members and non-members alike;
- Provide customer services to the members and non-members by clearly understanding all the promotions and procedures of club operations, and referring inquiries or comments to the concerned parties;
- Handle all front-desk related monetary transactions accurately;
- Ensure the club operates smoothly on a daily basis by following all the fundamental procedures required from opening to the closing of the club;
- Promote a friendly and high-energy atmosphere in the club
- Generate referrals from members or friends
- Develop promotions outside the club to collect leads
- Book appointments by calling referrals and leads, and inviting them to the club
- Tour guests through the club and give a professional presentation on the benefits of becoming a member
- Close the sale, getting assistance from your manager when needed
- Complete all necessary paperwork properly
- Ability to perform well under pressure, while working retail hours
- Sales experience in similar areas will be added advantage
- GOOD BASIC SALARY plus ATTRACTIVE COMMISSIONS